Polaris Bank cardless withdrawal 2023: How to Withdraw Money from Polaris Bank ATM Without a Card: Hello Techspikers, we’ve got something really special for you today that fuses technology with sheer practicality, Polaris Bank’s cardless withdrawal feature.
Now, we’ve all been there, right? That moment when you reach for your wallet, sift through it, and realize your ATM card is missing.
Your heart sinks, especially when you desperately need cash. Whether you’ve left it at home, misplaced it, or even worse, lost it, the situation is far from ideal.
Well, let me tell you, Polaris Bank has rolled out a solution that is nothing short of revolutionary.
- How to transfer Money from Polaris Bank
- Why is My Polaris Bank USSD Code Not Working
- How to Open Polaris Bank Account Without BVN
- How to buy Airtel Airtime from Polaris Bank
- List of Polaris Bank USSD Code
- How to buy Data from Polaris Bank
- How to Unblock Your Polaris Bank Account and ATM Card
- How to Check Polaris Bank Account Balance
In this post, I will explain to you what a cardless withdrawal is, how you can withdraw money from an ATM card without a card, and some Frequently Asked Questions.
What is a Cardless Withdrawal?
Before we dive into the details, let’s clarify what we mean by ‘cardless withdrawal.’ This is a feature that allows you to withdraw cash from an ATM without using your physical ATM card. Sounds magical, right?
Well, it kinda is. You can initiate the process using the Polaris Bank mobile app or USSD code, and then walk up to the ATM to get your cash. No card is required!
Why Use Cardless Withdrawal?
There are several reasons you might want to use this feature:
- Emergency Situations: Forgot your wallet? No problem. You can still get cash.
- Safety: If you’re in a location where carrying a card might be risky, leave it at home and go cardless.
- Convenience: Sometimes, it’s just easier not to worry about another piece of plastic.
How to Withdraw Money from Polaris Bank ATM Without a Card
To withdraw money from Polaris Bank without ATM card, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Dial *322*8*Amount# for instance if you wish to withdraw N10,000 dial *322*8*10000#
- Follow the on-screen instructions and generate your one-time pay code ( always 12 digits). It will be sent to you in a message.
- Now locate the nearest Polaris bank ATM or any bank ATM that has cardless withdrawal enabled.
- Press the Enter button on the ATM.
- Then select Paycode
- Now you will be requested to enter your pay code which is the 12-digit reference code.
- Some ATMs will also request your one-time 4 digit PIN and your ATM card PIN. Input it and proceed.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal and your ATM card pin
- Now wait patiently for the ATM to verify your details and dispense cash.
Note: If you are not with ATM card to withdraw money you can simply generate the pay code, send it to him/her, and give him your PIN to withdraw with any ATM available.
Common Issues and Troubleshooting
Sometimes, things don’t go as planned. Here are some issues you might face:
- Code Not Working: Ensure you’re inputting the code correctly.
- Expired Code: These codes have a short lifespan. If it’s expired, you’ll need to initiate a new transaction.
- Network Issues: If the network is down, the USSD and mobile app methods won’t work. You’ll need to wait.
TechSpike’s Conclusion on Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal in 2023
We went through the concept of cardless withdrawal, the benefits, and the straightforward ways to make it happen via USSD.
The beauty of this feature is that it’s more than just a technological advancement; it’s a real-life problem solver. I mean, who hasn’t had a minor panic attack at the thought of losing their ATM card?
With Polaris Bank’s cardless withdrawal feature, those moments are a thing of the past.
This is not just about innovation; it’s about adding genuine value to everyday life. You can now breathe a sigh of relief next time you step out and forget your card; Polaris Bank has got you covered. Plus, this adds an extra layer of security to your transactions.
You no longer have to worry about losing your card and someone misusing it. So, the next time you’re in a pinch and need cash, remember, that you are just a few taps or dial tones away from getting your money.
If you’ve tried this feature or have any questions about it, we’d love to hear from you.
Drop a comment below, and let’s get the conversation going. Until our next tech deep dive, stay savvy, Techspikers!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.