Jaiz Bank cardless withdrawal: How to Withdraw Money from Jaiz Bank ATM Without a Card: Hello Techspikers, we’ve got something really special for you today that fuses technology with sheer practicality, Jaiz Bank’s cardless withdrawal feature.
Now, we’ve all been there, right? That moment when you reach for your wallet, sift through it, and realize your ATM card is missing.
Your heart sinks, especially when you desperately need cash. Whether you’ve left it at home, misplaced it, or even worse, lost it, the situation is far from ideal.
Well, let me tell you, Jaiz Bank has rolled out a solution that is nothing short of revolutionary.
- How to check JAIZ Bank Statement of Account on Phone
- How to buy 9mobile/Etisalat Airtime from JAIZ Bank
- How to Open JAIZ Bank Account Without BVN
- How to check BVN on JAIZ Bank
- How to Unblock Your Jaiz Bank Account and ATM Card
- How to Check Jaiz Bank Account Balance
- How to transfer Money from Jaiz Bank
- How to check JAIZ Bank Account Number on Phone
In this post, I will explain to you what a cardless withdrawal is, how you can withdraw money from an ATM card without a card, and some Frequently Asked Questions.
What is a Cardless Withdrawal?
Before we dive into the details, let’s clarify what we mean by ‘cardless withdrawal.’ This is a feature that allows you to withdraw cash from an ATM without using your physical ATM card. Sounds magical, right?
Well, it kinda is. You can initiate the process using the Jaiz Bank mobile app or USSD code, and then walk up to the ATM to get your cash. No card is required!
Why Use Cardless Withdrawal?
There are several reasons you might want to use this feature:
- Emergency Situations: Forgot your wallet? No problem. You can still get cash.
- Safety: If you’re in a location where carrying a card might be risky, leave it at home and go cardless.
- Convenience: Sometimes, it’s just easier not to worry about another piece of plastic.
How to perform Cardless Withdrawal Withdrawal via Banking Mobile App
Note that this cardless withdrawal procedure is the same for all banks (GTBank, First Bank, UBA, Diamond, VFD Bank etc.), although, it might be slightly different due to how the banking mobile apps are designed.
And we are going to do this in two easy steps;
STEP 1: On your Mobile App
- Open your banking mobile app (if you don’t have, go to Playstore or Appstore to download your bank’s mobile app e.g GTWorld)
- Sign in with your preferred method
- Go to your mobile app menu and click on Cardless withdrawal (on GTworld app, click on Cashout in the home screen)
- Select the account to debit (simply select your savings account or account with money)
- If your app ask for the cashout terminal (such as GTBank), choose ATM
- Select or write the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose any 4-digits PIN to authenticate the cardless withdrawal at any ATM stand
- Click on continue or submit
That’s all you need to do on your mobile app.
Now an automated 11-digits number known as PAYCODE or TOKEN will be sent to your phone number attached to that account number. Now, the next and final step!
STEP 2: On the ATM
Please make sure you have received SMS that have your Cardless withdrawal Paycode or token. Open your message system app on your phone.
- After getting your 11-digits PAYCODE or TOKEN for cardless withdrawal, click on any button on the ATM
- Now, select Cardless Withdrawal or Paycode feature >> Click on PROCEED
- Now, you will be asked to enter your paycode or token: Enter the long number sent to you from your bank correctly
- Type amount (you don’t need to include the N100 fee, it’s automatic)
- Finally click on PROCEED
The ATM will process your transaction and if the details you entered are correct, the money will be dispensed within one minute or less.
How to Do Cardless Withdrawal Withdrawal in Nigeria via the Bank USSD Code
- Simply dial *773#.
- Choose Cardless or Cardless withdrawal (if you don’t see this option on first page, go to NEXT till you find it)
- Select or write the amount
- Choose a PIN (4-digits)
An SMS will be sent to you within 3 seconds. The SMS contains your Paycode or Token.
If you have seen that, go to the nearest ATM gallery and follow STEP 2 under the Mobile app method above.
UPDATE: Jaiz Bank has launched a Biometric withdrawal support ATM. This implies that as a Jaiz Bank customer, you can use your fingerprint to withdraw.
Locate any Jaiz Bank ATM that supports the biometric withdrawal option. Select fingerprint and follow the on-screen guide to withdraw. You can now withdraw from the Jaiz Bank ATM using your fingerprint.
Common Issues and Troubleshooting
Sometimes, things don’t go as planned. Here are some issues you might face:
- Code Not Working: Ensure you’re inputting the code correctly.
- Expired Code: These codes have a short lifespan. If it’s expired, you’ll need to initiate a new transaction.
- Network Issues: If the network is down, the USSD and mobile app methods won’t work. You’ll need to wait.
TechSpike’s Conclusion on Jaiz Bank Cardless Withdrawal in 2023
We went through the concept of cardless withdrawal, the benefits, and the straightforward ways to make it happen via USSD.
The beauty of this feature is that it’s more than just a technological advancement; it’s a real-life problem solver. I mean, who hasn’t had a minor panic attack at the thought of losing their ATM card?
With Jaiz Bank’s cardless withdrawal feature, those moments are a thing of the past.
This is not just about innovation; it’s about adding genuine value to everyday life. You can now breathe a sigh of relief next time you step out and forget your card; Jaiz Bank has got you covered. Plus, this adds an extra layer of security to your transactions.
You no longer have to worry about losing your card and someone misusing it. So, the next time you’re in a pinch and need cash, remember, that you are just a few taps or dial tones away from getting your money.
If you’ve tried this feature or have any questions about it, we’d love to hear from you.
Drop a comment below, and let’s get the conversation going. Until our next tech deep dive, stay savvy, Techspikers!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.