How to Transfer/share Data from Airtel to MTN 2023: Welcome to Techspike.com.ng, where we navigate the world of technology with ease and simplicity. Today, we’re focusing on a topic that’s crucial for many of us in the digital era: transferring data from Airtel to another network.
Specifically, we’re looking at how to transfer data from Airtel to MTN. Is this even possible? Well, stay with me to find out! So, let’s get started and dive into the world of data transfer!
Airtel and MTN Networks
Airtel and MTN are two of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria and they are growing every single day! Day in, and day out, they are growing very fast and this is due to the amazing offers they provide for their customers. Amazing offers include, cheap call rates, cheap data price, fast network speed, borrow me data, bonuses, and others!
How to Transfer Data on Airtel 2023
In one of our articles, I explained how you can transfer data on Airtel and I told you that you can use USSD code, SMS, and Airtel mobile app.
How to Transfer Data from Airtel to Airtel using USSD Code
To Transfer Data on Airtel using USSD Code, you have to follow the steps below:
- Dial *141# on your Airtel line To transfer data on Airtel, you need to dial *141# on your Airtel line. This code will take you to the Airtel menu showing options such as buy data bundles, buy talk time, borrow credit, and share data.
- Select option 6 (‘Share Data’) After dialing *141#, you will be presented with different options. Option 6 is ‘Share Data,’ which allows you to transfer data to another Airtel line.
- Select option 1 (‘Me2U’) Once you have selected ‘Share Data,’ you will be presented with another menu that displays different sharing options. Select option 1, ‘Me2U,’ which allows you to share from your existing data bundle. The data bundles range from 10MB to 10GB daily transfer. Select the data bundle that you want to share.
- Enter the phone number of the recipient After selecting ‘Me2U,’ you will be prompted to enter the phone number of the recipient. Enter the phone number, and make sure that you enter it correctly. Once you have entered the phone number, you will be asked to confirm the transfer.
- Confirm the transfer [option 1, proceed] After entering the phone number of the recipient, you will be prompted to confirm the transfer. Make sure that you have entered the correct phone number, as the transfer cannot be reversed once it has been completed.
- you will receive a notification of the data transfer once the transfer has been completed, both you and the recipient will receive a notification from Airtel. The notification will confirm the amount of data that has been transferred and the validity period of the data bundle.
For example, if you want to share 500MB of data with a friend whose phone number is 08012345678, you would dial *141#, select option 6 (Share Data), select option 1 (Me2U), enter 08012345678, select 500MB, select option 1 (proceed), wait for SMS notification for confirmation.
Yes, if you are interested in the remaining methods, click here.
So, without wasting much of our time, let’s get this thing started. This is going to be interesting!
How to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN via USSD code
This is the most popular and easiest way to get things done on Airtel and MTN. When it comes to transferring data from Airtel to another Airtel user, you can simply dial *141# but I am sorry to say that transferring data from Airtel to MTN using USSD code is NOT possible!
You know I could have simply told you to dial *….# but what will I gain from lying to you?
Okay, now that you know it is not possible using USSD code, how about via SMS?
How to Share Data from Airtel to MTN via SMS
My brother/sister, it is not possible to share data from Airtel to MTN users! Not possible!
Okay, since that method doesn’t work, how about using Airtel mobile app?
How to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN via Airtel Mobile App
Someone once told me it is possible to transfer Airtel data to MTN but after I did the research myself, I found out that he is a big Liar!
Okay, there is one last method which is by calling Airtel customer care.
How to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN By Calling Airtel Customer Support
We all know that when a problem happens to our Airtel line, Airtel customer support is always there to support us.
So, today when I woke up, I grabbed my phone and gave Airtel customer care a call and told them I needed to make a transfer of data from my Airtel line to an MTN user but their reply was that it was simply not possible that I can only transfer data from Airtel to Airtel and not from Airtel to another network!
So, the question is, is it possible? is there any trick to use?
Is it Possible to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN
My answer will be simple and very straightforward because I hate lying.
It is not possible to transfer data from Airtel to MTN! There is no trick no hack that can do it!
Well, the only way you can do that is by opening your bank account and sub for your MTN friend from your Bank account!!! Rich kid! (lol)
Techspike’s Conclusion on How to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN
In conclusion, transferring data from Airtel to MTN is simply not possible! So, if anybody tells you that you can transfer data from Airtel to MTN, it is simply telling you a fantastic lie!
At Techspike.com.ng, we are committed to keeping you updated and informed about the latest tech tips and tricks that make life easier. Stay connected with us for more insightful posts and tech updates that matter to you.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- How to Get Free Data on Airtel
- How to transfer Airtime from Airtel to 9mobile
- How to link NIN to Airtel Line
- 5 Best Airtel Data Plans for Students
- Airtel Data Plan 200 for 1GB for 7 Days code
- How to migrate to Xtravalue on MTN
- How to Check MTN Number
- How to migrate to MTN pulse for Free and Benefits
- How to Borrow Airtime From MTN
- How to Change MTN Tariff Plan
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.