How to Transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account in 2023: Hey there, dear reader! We know how important it is for you to easily and securely move your money around, especially between different accounts.
That’s why today, we’re tackling a topic that has been requested by many of you: How to transfer money from your Polaris Bank account to your Opay account.
Sounds like a straightforward process, right? Well, it can be, if you know the ropes. And by the time you finish reading this post, you’ll be a pro at it!
- How to Withdraw Money from Opay ATM Without a Card
- How to Reset Opay Password
- How to Upgrade Opay Account to Send & Receive Huge Money
- How to buy Data from Opay
- How to Delete Transaction History on Opay
- How to generate Polaris Bank Token Code
- Polaris Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- How to transfer Money from Polaris Bank
- How to Open Polaris Bank Account Without BVN
- How to buy Airtel Airtime from Polaris Bank
Without wasting much of our time, let’s get this thing started!!!
How to Transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account
I will be showing you four ways you can make transfer from Polaris Bank to Opay account;
- Via Polaris Bank Mobile app
- Vis USSD Code
- Via Polaris Bank internet banking
- By Visiting Polaris Bank
So, let’s take each method one after the other;
How to Transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account Using Polaris Bank Mobile App
To do this using Polaris Bank mobile app, follow the steps below;
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Download Polaris Bank mobile app
- Using your username and password, log in to your account
- Tap on send money
- Select ‘ to other bank’ and choose Opay from the list of banks
- Enter the Opay account number
- Enter the amount and confirm the transfer.
How to Transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account Using USSD Code
To transfer fund from Polaris Bank to Opay Account Using USSD code, follow the steps highlighted below;
Firstly, the code to transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account is *833#.
- Dial *833# from the phone number registered with your Polaris Bank account.
- Select ‘Transfer Money’ and then choose ‘To other banks’.
- Select ‘Opay’ and follow the prompts to complete the transfer.
Simple as ABC!
Let’s move on to the third on the list!
Transfer Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account Via Internet Banking
To do this, simply follow the guidelines below;
- Log into your Polaris Bank internet banking portal.
- Navigate to ‘Funds Transfer’ and choose ‘To other banks’.
- Select ‘Opay’ and complete the process as prompted
This method is usually termed the ‘Old school’ method!
Send Money from Polaris Bank to Opay Account by Visiting Polaris Bank
- simply walk into any Polaris Bank branch.
- Fill out the necessary forms for interbank transfers.
- You can ask for help if you are not familiar with the teller.
A Few Tips and Tricks When Making Transfer
Always make sure you have sufficient balance in your Polaris Bank account before initiating a transfer.
Also, remember to double-check the account number and other details before hitting that ‘Confirm’ button. Mistakes happen, and it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
And there you have it! You’re now well-equipped to transfer money from your Polaris Bank account to your Opay account like a pro. It’s fast, it’s easy, and it’s super convenient, provided you follow the right steps.
Plus, you have the freedom to choose the method that best suits your needs, be it mobile apps, USSD codes, internet banking, or the good old in-person bank visit.
In today’s fast-paced world, having options like these at your fingertips makes life so much easier, doesn’t it?
We hope this guide clears any doubts you have and helps you make smooth and secure transfers from now on.
If you have any questions regarding this post simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking with TechSpike.com.ng.
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.