How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account in 2023: Hey there, dear reader! We know how important it is for you to easily and securely move your money around, especially between different accounts.
That’s why today, we’re tackling a topic that has been requested by many of you: How to transfer money from your First Bank (First Bank of Nigeria) account to your Opay account.
Sounds like a straightforward process, right? Well, it can be, if you know the ropes. And by the time you finish reading this post, you’ll be a pro at it!
Without wasting much of our time, let’s get this thing started!!!
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank to Opay Account
- Opay Virtual Card [All that you should Know]
- How to buy Data from Opay [Explained]
- How to Delete Transaction History on Opay
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account
I will be showing you four ways you can make transfer from First Bank to Opay account;
- Via First Bank Mobile app
- Vis USSD Code
- Via First Bank internet banking
- By Visiting First Bank
So, let’s take each method one after the other;
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account Using First Bank Mobile App
To do this using First Bank mobile app, follow the steps below;
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Download First Bank mobile app
- Using your username and password, log in to your account
- Tap on send money
- Select ‘ to other bank’ and choose Opay from the list of banks
- Enter the Opay account number
- Enter the amount and confirm the transfer.
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account Using USSD Code
To transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account Using USSD code, follow the steps highlighted below;
Firstly, the code to transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account is *894#.
- Dial *894# from the phone number registered with your First Bank account.
- Select ‘Transfer Money’ and then choose ‘To other banks’.
- Select ‘Opay’ and follow the prompts to complete the transfer.
Simple as ABC!
Let’s move on to the third on the list!
Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account Via Internet Banking
To do this, simply follow the guidelines below;
- Log into your First Bank internet banking portal.
- Navigate to ‘Funds Transfer’ and choose ‘To other banks’.
- Select ‘Opay’ and complete the process as prompted
This method is usually termed the ‘Old school’ method!
Transfer Money from First Bank to Opay Account by Visiting First Bank
- simply walk into any First Bank branch.
- Fill out the necessary forms for interbank transfers.
- You can ask for help if you are not familiar with the teller.
A Few Tips and Tricks When Making Transfer
Always make sure you have sufficient balance in your First Bank account before initiating a transfer.
Also, remember to double-check the account number and other details before hitting that ‘Confirm’ button. Mistakes happen, and it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer USSD code from FirstBank to OPay?
To transfer funds from First Bank to another bank, dial *894*Amount*Account Number#. To transfer 3,000 Naira to 0987654321 (Recipient’s account number), for example, dial *894*30000*0123456789#, then choose the recipient’s bank and enter your PIN.
How do I set up a USSD transfer with FirstBank?
Once you have a FirstBank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alert and a mobile phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience. Simply dial *894*0# to get started!
Why is my FirstBank saying transaction not permitted?
This error indicates that your card’s transactions are being restricted by your bank. Please engage your bank to understand why your account is restricted. You may also try using another bank’s card instead (if you have one) to complete the transaction.
What is the code to transfer money from Firstbank?
To send money, simply dial *894*Amount*Account Number#; select beneficiary bank; confirm amount, beneficiary name and enter five-digit PIN; then select account to debit.
And there you have it! You’re now well-equipped to transfer money from your First Bank account to your Opay account like a pro. It’s fast, it’s easy, and it’s super convenient, provided you follow the right steps.
Plus, you have the freedom to choose the method that best suits your needs, be it mobile apps, USSD codes, internet banking, or the good old in-person bank visit.
In today’s fast-paced world, having options like these at your fingertips makes life so much easier, doesn’t it?
We hope this guide clears any doubts you have and helps you make smooth and secure transfers from now on.
If you have any questions regarding this post simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking with TechSpike.com.ng.
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.