How to migrate to MTN mPulse in 2023: MTN mPulse is a special tariff plan from MTN Nigeria designed for teenagers and pre-teens between the ages of 9 and 15 years.
The service offers a variety of benefits including access to educational materials, games, and other exclusive content at affordable rates.
With MTN mPulse, subscribers can enjoy special data bundles, free airtime on birthdays, and other rewards for consistent usage.
The service also provides a safe and secure online environment for children to explore and learn, with parental control features that enable parents to monitor and control their children’s internet activities.
To access MTN mPulse, users must first migrate to the tariff plan using the designated USSD code that will be mentioned in this post.
- How to convert MTN Pulse Points to Airtime & Data
- How to buy MTN Airtime from Bank
- How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk and Benefits
- MTN Customer Care Number
- MTN Yafun Yafun Double Data
- How to check NIN Number on MTN
- How to transfer Airtime from Airtel to MTN
- Difference between MTN True Talk and Beta Talk
- How to Hide Number on MTN
Once on the plan, subscribers can enjoy all the benefits of MTN mPulse and explore the various educational and entertainment options available.
MTN mPulse is a unique service that offers a great value proposition for parents and children looking for an affordable and safe way to stay connected and learn.
In this post, we will be looking at the following:
- how to migrate to mtn mPulse
- The benefit of MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
- how to use mPulse data for all apps
- how to use mPulse data to browse
- how to use mPulse data for WhatsApp
- how to use mPulse special data
Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Benefits of MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
The following are the benefits of the MTN mPulse tariff Plan;
- WhatsApp bonus on the first recharge in a calendar month.
- Data Bonus on recharge.
- ₦200 airtime reward on your birthday.
- Special data bundles for the mPulse website at 1.2GB for ₦150 and 350MB for ₦50
- FREE 30MB on your first access to the mPulse website.
- Calls to all networks in Nigeria at 15.36k/secs (₦9.216/min).
- Airtime/Data transfer from Parent to Child on mPulse.
- SMS to all networks in Nigeria at ₦4.
Now that you know the benefits of the tariff plan, let’s move on to how you can migrate.
How to migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
In this section, I will be giving you four ways you can use to migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan. The three ways are;
- Via sms
- Via MTN mobile app
- Via MTN website
- Via USSD Code
Now, let’s take each method one after the other.
To migrate to MTN mPulse via SMS, follow the steps below;
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone
- Simply text mPulse to 344
Check this out: MTN Yafun Yafun Night Plan Code
Via MTN Mobile app
To move to MTN mPulse via the MTN Mobile app, follow the simple steps below;
- Head to Google Play (For Android users) or Apple Store (For iPhone users) and download MTN mobile app “myMTN App”.
- Install and launch the app
- Login or register with your MTN number if you’re a first-timer
- Select ‘Other Plans’ and select ‘mPulse’.
Via MTN Website
Simply follow the following steps to move to MTN mPulse;
- Login to https://mymtn.com.ng
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select MTN mPulse.
Via USSD Code
To use the USSD code to migrate to MTN mPulse, follow the steps below;
- Open the call app on your mobile phone
- Simply dial the code to migrate to MTN mPulse which is *344*1# or dial *123*2*3#.
Now that we have established how you can migrate to MTN mPulse, let’s talk about other things which are like a bonus in this post.
How to use mPulse Data for all Apps
In this section, I will be explaining to you some ways you can use mPulse Data for all apps, how to use mPulse data to browse, and how to use mPulse data for WhatsApp. So, stay with me because I will try to make this as short as possible!
First, you should know what MTN mPulse data is!
MTN mPulse data is data given to users on MTN mPulse which is designed for Nigerian teenagers aged 9 to 16 years. This data is cant be used to access all apps and websites. They are designed for some special apps and websites.
To use mPulse data for all Apps including WhatsApp, follow the steps below;
- Download the WT tunnel VPN here
- Install and launch the VPN
- Select your preferred server (I will suggest the United States).
- Just below your preferred server, select MTN mPulse Bundle as your tweak.
- And lastly, click on the connect button and sit back and enjoy!
How to check MTN mPulse data balance
To check MTN mPulse data balance, simply dial *323# and follow the command prompts. It is very easy and straightforward.
How to migrate to MTN mPulse Tariff Plan – FAQs
What can I do with mPulse data?
The service has two features: the mPulse tariff and the mPulse website. The mPulse tariff gives students lots of freebies including N200 airtime birthday gift, Data Bonus, and free WhatsApp for 7 days.
Does MTN mPulse work for all app?
No, MTN mPulse data work for some specific apps but with the help of some VPNs, you can use it for every app and website.
How do I get 1.2 GB for #150 on MTN mPulse?
To get 1.2GB for N150 on MTN mPulse, simply send “351” to 344.
Does MTN mPulse do night browsing?
No, MTN mPulse does not support night browsing. Only MTN Pulse tariff plan can do that and MTN Pulse and MTN mPulse are two different tariff plans.
Is MTN Pulse and mPulse the same?
No, MTN Pulse and MTN mPulse are not the same Tariff plans.
MTN mPulse is a great option for parents and children looking for affordable and safe access to the internet. The service offers educational materials, games, and other exclusive content at affordable rates.
With parental control features, parents can monitor and control their children’s internet activities.
Migrating to MTN mPulse is a simple process, providing a unique and valuable service that offers great value to its subscribers.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will try o get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.