How to migrate from MTN Pulse to Normal: MTN Pulse is a popular tariff plan offered by MTN, known for its exclusive benefits and offerings targeted toward young and trendy individuals.
However, there may be situations where users may want to explore other MTN tariff plans that better suit their communication and lifestyle needs.
If you are looking to migrate from MTN Pulse to another MTN tariff plan, this article will provide you with a step-by-step guide and valuable information to help you make an informed decision. We will explore the available MTN tariff plans, provide a comparison of features and benefits, and guide you through the migration process.
Whether you are looking for better call rates, data plans, or other features, this article will assist you in understanding how to switch from MTN Pulse to another MTN tariff plan that aligns with your communication requirements. So stay with me while I break this down for you!
How to migrate from MTN Pulse to Normal
Firstly, you should understand what the topic “How to transfer from MTN Pulse to Normal” means because Normal is not one of MTN tariff plans and in fact, it is not a tariff plan at all.
You should understand that “How to migrate from MTN Pulse to normal” actually means “How to migrate from MTN Pulse to any other MTN Tariff plans besides MTN Pulse”.
I hope you understand that now! So, in this post, I will be taking you through the process of migrating from MTN Pulse to other tariff plans like MTN Beta Talk, mPulse, MTN Awuf4U, TruTalk, and others.
Secondly, you should understand that MTN Pulse is indeed one of the best, if not the best MTN Tariff plan at the moment as it provides a lot of benefits to those in the Pulse community.
Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan on the MTN network that gives bonuses on every recharge, offers an extremely cheap call rate of 11.26k/sec, and also sends special data offers to customers.
Also, MTN Pulse lets you call all local networks in Nigeria at a rate of 11.26 kobo per second after the first 60 seconds of your call.
You’ll also get bountiful bonuses on every recharge which include a 10MB of free data for N100 airtime recharge, 20MB when you recharge N200, and the list goes on.
Furthermore, MTN Pulse offers a midnight plan in which you can use as small as N25 to get 250MB and N200 for 2GB. How amazing is that offer!!!
Anyway, as I said, it all comes down to a matter of choice here. So, let’s get down to what you are looking for, which is how you can migrate from MTN Pulse to Normal”.
How to Migrate to other Tariff Plans from MTN Pulse
Below is the list of other MTN tariff plans you can go for and their benefits;
- MTN Beta Talk: If you recharge with BetaTalk, you’ll receive a 300% airtime bonus and an extra 200% data bonus on EVERY recharge of less than N100, while those who reload with BT receive 20MB or more in addition to the 300% airtime benefit.
- MTN Yafun Yafun: Get a 700% airtime bonus for new clients on each recharge. Additionally, you receive a 100% bonus on any data purchases made under this tariff plan.
- MTN Awuf4U: Customers who recharge using a special code will receive a 500% airtime bonus on all recharges of N100 or more or a 350% airtime bonus on all recharges of N1 to N99.
- MTN mPulse: Earn FREE 200 airtime on your birthday. Get FREE 30MB on your initial visit to the mPulse website. Nigerian networks are being called at a rate of 16.90 kbps (or 10.1 Mbps). Transfer of airtime or data on mPulse from a parent to a child.
- XtraSpecial Postpaid: MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is a unique tariff package that enables you to immediately benefit from a FLAT rate of 13.33 kobo per second for calls between MTN and MTN, MTN and other networks, and 10 certain foreign destinations without a daily or monthly subscription or access cost.
- MTN XtraVALUE: After signing up for any XtraValue Bundle plan, XV awards you airtime for national SMS and calls, international calls to some specific locations, and amounts of data for browsing.
- XtraSpecial prepaid: With the XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff, you can make calls to all Nigerian networks and eleven particular foreign countries for a flat fee of 15.36 kobo per second starting at the first second.
Now that you know the other available tariff plans and their benefit, you can choose which one you prefer, and below is the ways you can migrate out of MTN Pulse.
Recommended Post: How to check NIN Number on MTN
How to migrate to Normal from MTN Pulse
In this section, I will give you three ways you can migrate out of MTN Puls to whatever tariff plan you choose to migrate to;
The ways are;
- Via MTN mobile app
- via MTN website
- Via USSD Code
Now, let’s take each step one after the other;
Via MTN Mobile App
To use this method, simply follow the steps below;
- Head to Google Play (Android Users) or Apple Store (iPhone Users) and download the app “myMTN app”.
- Login to myMTN App or register if you are a new user.
- look for Other Plans and click on it.
- Then, select your preferred tariff plan.
Via MTN Website
To use this method, follow the steps below;
- Login to https://mymtn.com.ng
- To sign up, enter your phone number.
- Enter the OTP that will be sent to the number you entered and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select your preferred tariff plan.
Via USSD Code
To migrate from MTN Pulse to Normal via USSD code, follow the guidelines below;
- Open your phone dialler and dial *123#
- Select the option for “Tariff Plans”
- Reply with the option for your preferred plan.
- Select option 1 – to migrate.
And that is it on “How you can migrate from MTN Pulse to Normal”. Thanks!
How to migrate to Normal from MTN Pulse FAQs
How do I move out of MTN Pulse?
To move out of MTN Pulse, simply dial *123#, select the option for “Tariff plan”, reply with the option for the Tariff plan you want to move to and select option 1 to confirm your migration.
How to migrate from MTN Pulse to beta talk without charges?
To migrate from MTN Pulse to Beta Talk without charges, simply Text BT to 131 or dial *123*2*1# if you haven’t migrated in a month because subsequent migration in a single month will attract a migration fee.
So, you have two choices, either you pay the migration fee if you have migrated in a month or you wait for another month before you can migrate.
Is MTN mPulse better than MTN Pulse?
There is no straight answer to this as both offer different kinds of benefits but if you are someone who uses a lot of data, I will say you go for MTN Pulse as it offers a good and cheap data rate.
Is MTN Pulse good for data?
Yes, of course. MTN provides Pulse Nightlife Bundles with data allowances of up to 2GB (250MB bundle for N25 and 500MB bundle for N50). You can get special Instagram and TikTok bundles: 350MB IG & TikTok for ₦100 and 1GB IG & TikTok for ₦200. You can’t get that on any other tariff plan!
How do I cancel all MTN packages?
When you dial *447#, you can either delete one or All of your services, depending on what you want to delete.
In conclusion, as you consider migrating from MTN Pulse to another MTN tariff plan, it’s important to understand the benefits and offerings of both your current plan and the targeted plan.
MTN Pulse provides discounted call rates, data bundles, exclusive offers, and a community for young and trendy individuals.
However, other MTN tariff plans may offer different features and advantages that better suit your communication needs.
By following the step-by-step guide and considering the comparison of features, you can make an informed decision and switch to a tariff plan that aligns with your requirements.
Don’t hesitate to explore your options and make the best choice for your communication preferences with MTN!
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment section below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.