How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance in 2023: Zenith Bank is a leading financial institution in Nigeria that provides a wide range of financial services to its customers. One of the most important aspects of banking is keeping track of your account balance.
In today’s world, checking your account balance is not only important but also easy and convenient. With the advent of technology, there are various ways to check your Zenith Bank account balance in 2023.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the ways you can check your account balance. Before we proceed, be aware that this post will provide answers to the following search questions/phrases:
- Zenith Bank account balance code
- How to check Zenith Bank account balance on phone
- Zenith Bank balance checker
- how to check zenith bank account balance without a pin
- Zenith Bank account balance inquiry
- how to check account balance on zenith bank
- How to check Zenith Bank account balance without ATM Card
- Zenith Bank mobile banking balance check
- Zenith Bank online balance check
- USSD code for checking Zenith Bank account balance
Let’s proceed on How to Check Zenith Account Balance in 2023: Always remember that TECHSPIKE.COM.NG is here for you!
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance in 2023
There are various ways to check your Zenith Bank account balance, and they are easy and straightforward. These ways include:
- Via Zenith Bank Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Via USSD Code
How to Check Account Balance on Zenith Bank via Zenith Bank Mobile App
The Zenith Bank Mobile App is a mobile application that enables Zenith Bank customers to carry out various transactions on their mobile phones. To check your account balance using the Zenith Bank Mobile App, you need to follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Zenith Bank Mobile App on your mobile device. The app is available for download on the Google Play Store for Android devices and the App Store for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and log in using your Zenith Bank account details. If you are a new user, you will need to register for the app using your Zenith Bank account number and other required details. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the app’s homepage.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Accounts” tab on the app’s homepage. On the app’s homepage, you will see various tabs, including “Accounts,” “Transfers,” “Bills,” “Airtime,” and others. To check your account balance, click on the “Accounts” tab. This will take you to a page where you can see all the accounts linked to your Zenith Bank profile.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. From the list of accounts displayed on the “Accounts” page, select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple accounts linked to your Zenith Bank profile, make sure you select the correct account to avoid confusion.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen. Once you have selected the account, your account balance will be displayed on the screen. You can view your available balance, as well as any pending transactions or holds on the account.
Related Post: How to check Zenith Bank Statement of Account on Phone
How to View Account Balance on Zenith Bank via ATM
To check your Zenith account balance via ATM, follow the steps below:
- Insert your Zenith Bank ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” on the screen.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance via Internet Banking
To access your Zenith Bank account balance via internet banking, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Zenith Bank’s internet banking platform using your account details. Simply visit www.zenithbank.com on your computer or mobile device. Log in using your account details.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple bank accounts, make sure you select the right account you wish to check its balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance via USSD Code
To check your Zenith Bank account balance via USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *966*00# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your Zenith Bank account number.
- You will receive a message containing your account balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a fee for checking my Zenith Bank account balance?
No, there is no fee for checking your Zenith Bank account balance. However, there may be charges for using certain channels such as ATM withdrawals, fund transfers, and bill payments.
How often can I check my Zenith Bank account balance?
You can check your Zenith account balance as often as you like. There are no restrictions on the frequency of balance inquiries.
What should I do if my Zenith Bank account balance is incorrect?
If you notice any discrepancies in your Zenith Bank account balance, you should contact Zenith Bank’s customer service immediately to resolve the issue.
Can I check the balance of my joint account using these methods?
Yes, you can check the balance of your joint account using these methods. However, you may need to provide additional information such as the account holder’s name and date of birth.
How do I find my 4 digit first bank PIN?
Kindly follow the steps below to reset your MPIN:
- Launch the FirstMobile app.
- Click on the Get Help menu at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Forgot MPIN.
- Provide the answer to the security question.
- Enter the new MPIN (5 digits)
- Confirm the new MPIN.
- Click on the Save button.
About Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank Plc is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. It is licensed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. As of 31 December 2019, it holds $16.1bn in total assets, with shareholders’ equity of $854 million. The company is listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
The Nigerian banking industry of the early 1990s was led by a select group of four major banks: Union Bank, First Bank, UBA, and Afribank. In 1999, Zenith Bank embraced the use of the Internet for marketing financial services and to promote the use of online banking by consumers becoming one of the earliest companies to invest in online banking. In the early 2000s, Zenith’s profile began to rise, its investments in information technology helped it compete against the major banks that had a larger branch outreach and it soon began to announce net profits comparable to some of the older big banks.
On 17 June 2004, following a successful IPO, the bank became a public limited company. On 21 October 2004, its shares of stock were listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE). The bank’s shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) following a listing of $850 million worth of its shares at $6.80 each, in 2013.
In conclusion, checking your Zenith Bank account balance is now easy and convenient. You can do it using the Zenith Bank Mobile App, USSD code, ATM, or internet banking. It is essential to keep track of your account balance to avoid overdrafts or unauthorized transactions. We hope this blog post has been informative and helpful in guiding you on how to check your Zenith Bank account balance in 2023.
Do leave us a comment in the comment section below if you have any questions regarding this post.
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.