How to Check UBA Account Balance in 2023: UBA (United Bank for Africa) is a leading financial institution that offers a wide range of financial services to its customers. One of the essential aspects of banking is keeping track of your account balance.
Checking your account balance is not only important but also easy and convenient in today’s world. With the advancement of technology, there are various ways to check your UBA account balance in 2023.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the ways you can check your account balance. Before we proceed, note that this post will provide answers to the following search questions/phrases.
- UBA account balance code
- How to check UBA account balance on the phone
- UBA balance checker
- UBA account balance inquiry
- How to check UBA account balance without ATM Card
- UBA mobile banking balance check
- UBA online balance check
- How to check UBA account balance on UBA Mobile App
- USSD code for checking UBA account balance
- How to check UBA account balance on ATM machine
Let’s proceed on How to Check UBA Account Balance in 2023. Always remember that TECHSPIKE.COM.NG is here for you!
How to Check UBA Account Balance in Nigeria 2023
There are various ways to check your UBA account balance, and they are easy and straightforward. These ways include:
- Via UBA Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Via USSD Code
How to access UBA Account Balance via UBA Mobile App
Mobile App The UBA Mobile App is a mobile application that enables UBA customers to carry out various transactions on their mobile phones. To access your account balance using the UBA Mobile App, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the UBA Mobile App on your mobile device. The app is available for download on the Google Play Store for Android devices and the App Store for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and log in using your UBA account details. If you are a new user, you will need to register for the app using your UBA account number and other required details. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the app’s homepage.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the app’s homepage. On the app’s homepage, you will see various tabs, including “Accounts,” “Transfers,” “Bills,” “Airtime,” and others. To check your account balance, click on the “Accounts” tab. This will take you to a page where you can see all the accounts linked to your UBA profile.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. From the list of accounts displayed on the “Accounts” page, select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple accounts linked to your UBA profile, make sure you select the correct account to avoid confusion.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen. Once you have selected the account, your account balance will be displayed on the screen. You can view your available balance, as well as any pending transactions or holds on the account.
How to Check UBA Bank Account Balance via ATM
You can also access your UBA account balance by visiting any UBA ATM near you. To check your account balance using an ATM, follow the steps below:
- Insert your UBA ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” on the screen.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to access UBA Account Balance via Internet Banking
UBA’s Internet banking platform enables customers to carry out various banking transactions, including checking their account balances. To check your account balance using Internet banking, follow the steps below:
- Log in to UBA’s Internet banking platform using your account details. Simply visit www.ubagroup.com on your computer or mobile device. Log in using your account details.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple bank accounts, make sure you select the right account you wish to check its balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check UBA Account Bank Balance via USSD Code
The USSD code is a quick and convenient way to check your UBA account balance without an internet connection. To check your account balance using the USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *919*00# on your mobile phone.
- select the option that says account balance
- follow the on-screen command
- You will receive a message containing your account balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the code to check UBA account balance?
The code to check the UBA Bank account balance is *919*00#. Simply dial the code and enter your account number. You will receive a message containing your account balance!
How do I find my UBA account number with my phone number?
Using the USSD code method. Simply dial *919# and follow the easy steps. Your account number will be sent to your mobile phone line.
How do I get a 4-digit UBA PIN?
Dial the code *919# from the number registered with your UBA bank account. Select number 8 for the next screen. Choose number 6 for the next screen. Press number 4 for PIN setup.
How can someone withdraw money from my account without my card?
You can visit your bank and fill out a form with your account information and the amount you want to take out and present it to a teller.
Work with a bank teller. Let the teller know you don’t have a card, and they can walk you through the bank’s process of retrieving money from your account.
In conclusion, checking your UBA account balance is simple and convenient. You can use the UBA Mobile app, USSD code, ATM, or internet banking to access your account balance.
It is important to keep track of your account balance to avoid overdrafts or unauthorized transactions. We hope this blog post has been informative and helpful in guiding you on how to check your UBA account balance.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.