How to check MTN Airtime Balance in 2023: In this digital age, it is important to stay connected with loved ones and business partners, and having enough airtime on your mobile phone is essential for that.
MTN is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria, and many Nigerians use MTN SIM cards. As an MTN subscriber, checking your airtime balance is crucial to ensure you have enough credit to make calls, send SMS messages, or browse the internet as there are times you use your airtime as data.
- How to convert MTN Pulse Points to Airtime & Data
- How to buy MTN Airtime from Bank
- MTN Customer Care Number
- How to migrate to MTN mPulse
- MTN Yafun Yafun Double Data
- How to check NIN Number on MTN
- How to transfer Airtime from Airtel to MTN
- Difference between MTN True Talk and Beta Talk
- How to Hide Number on MTN
Then it is more essential to know how to check your MTN airtime balance, so you do not run out of airtime unexpectedly.
In this article, we’ll show you how to check your MTN airtime balance in 2023, using the latest methods available. You being on this page, you probably have asked one of the following questions, rest assured that this post will give answers to your questions.
- How to check MTN Airtime Balance via SMS
- How to check credit Balance on MTN
- How to check MTN Airtime Balance in 2023
- Code to check Airtime Balance on MTN
- How to check MTN airtime balance in Nigeria
- Code to check MTN Credit Balance
- MTN Airtime balance code
- How to check MTN Credit Balance
Let’s discuss how to check your MTN Credit balance. Remember, TECHWITNG.ORG got you covered always!
- How to check Airtime Balance on 9mobile
- How to check Airtime Balance on Airtel
- How to check Airtime Balance on GLO
How to check Airtime Balance on MTN in Nigeria
To check your MTN credit balance, you can use any of the following ways:
- Via USSD Code
- From the MTN Mobile App
- Via MTN website
- By sending a Text message
- By calling MTN customer care
How to check MTN Airtime Balance by using USSD Code
This is the easiest, quickest, and most common way to check your MTN airtime balance. This is achieved by dialing the USSD code. This USSD code will display your remaining airtime balance, as well as the expiry date of your current bundle. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Open the dialer app on your phone.
- Dial *310#.
- Wait for the message to appear on your screen, displaying your remaining airtime balance and the expiry date of your current bundle.
How to check MTN Airtime Balance from MTN Mobile App/My MTN app in 2023
If you have a smartphone, you can download the MTN mobile app and use it to check your airtime balance. MyMTN App is available for both Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the MTN mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the App and sign in using your MTN phone number and PIN.
- Once you’re logged in, the app will display your remaining airtime balance on the home screen.
Another added advantage of the mobile App is that you can also use MyMTN App to check your data balance, recharge your phone, and subscribe to data bundles.
How to check MTN Credit Balance using MTN Website
If you prefer to check your airtime balance online, you can do so by visiting the MTN website. To make use of MTN website, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser
- Enter the address https://www.mtn.ng
- Login with your MTN phone number
- Your account details, including airtime, data balance, and others are displayed
Note: You must have an internet connection to use this method
See Also: How to migrate to MTN Awuf4u Tariff Plan
How to Check Credit Balance on MTN through Text Message
Another way to check your MTN Credit balance is by sending a text message. This method is convenient if you don’t have a smartphone or if you prefer not to use USSD codes. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- In the recipient field, enter the phone number “312”.
- In the message field, type “BAL” (without the quotes).
- Send the message.
- You will receive an automated response from MTN, displaying your remaining airtime balance and the expiry date of your current bundle.
How to check MTN Airtime Balance by calling Customer Care
If the FOUR aforementioned methods do not work or you’re experiencing difficulties in using any of the methods, you can call MTN Customer Care and ask them to check your credit balance for you.
MTN Customer Care representatives are available 24/7, which means you can call at any time of the day or night. Below is a quick step to call MTN customer care:
- Open your phone dialer
- Dial 180 from your MTN line
- follow instructions promptly, and you will be connected to a customer care representative agent, who will help you with any queries you have, including checking your airtime balance.
Frequently Asked Questions on how to check MTN Airtime Balance
What is the code to check MTN airtime balance?
Dial the USSD code *310# After dialling the code, your airtime balance will be displayed on the screen. This procedure is free of charge.
How can I activate MTN special?
Just keep talking every Sunday with the MTN Sunday Special. Send ‘START’ to MTN short code 5050 to sign up and say WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD!
MTN Airtime balance code
MTN Airtime balance code is *310#. Simply dial the code and your airtime balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
What is * 121 used for in MTN?
Buy another data plan by dialing *121*1# or *904#. Borrow data by dialing *303# Opt-in for Pay-As-You-Go browsing by dialing *312*200# to continue browsing with your airtime at N3.07/MB.
How do I use MTN 777?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
In conclusion, checking your MTN airtime balance is easy and straightforward. You can use any of the methods mentioned above to check your balance and ensure you have enough credit to make calls, send SMS messages, use the MTN mobile app, or browse the internet.
We recommend using the USSD code method as it is the quickest and most convenient way to check your airtime balance. However, if you prefer not to use USSD codes, you can use the text message or mobile app method.
If you experience any difficulties, don’t hesitate to call MTN customer care for assistance or leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.