How to check FCMB Account Number on Phone in 2023: Have you ever found yourself needing your FCMB account number but poof, you can’t find it and you don’t know it offhand? Don’t worry, that will stop today because we got your back!
Whether you’re signing up for online services, sharing your details, or just keeping track of your finances, knowing your account number is essential.
FCMB being one of the popular banks in Nigeria has made it easy for people to bank with ease by providing their customers a way they can check their account number on their phone with ease!
In this post, we’ll walk you through simple and hassle-free ways to access your FCMB account number. Say goodbye to those ‘tip-of-the-tongue’ moments, and let’s dive right in! No time to waste!
How to check FCMB Account Number in Nigeria 2023
Here, I will be explaining to you four ways you can check your FCMB account number on your smartphone. Stay with me!
The four ways are;
- Via USSD Code
- Via FCMB Mobile App
- Via FCMB Internet Banking
- Via SMS
- And lastly, you can visit any of the FCMB branches to get your account number.
So, let’s take them one after the other!
Code to check FCMB Account Number
The code to check your FCMB account number is *329#.
One of the easiest ways to view your FCMB Account number is by using USSD code. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- Dial *329*00# on your mobile phone
- Enter your PIN
- Your FCMB account number will be displayed on your screen.
Via FCMB Mobile App
Another easy way to check your FCMB account number is by checking it on the mobile app. However, this method requires a data connection. To use this method, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the FCMB Mobile App
- Install the app and launch it.
- Register with the registered phone number and follow the prompts to log in.
- Once you are logged in, your FCMB account number will be somewhere on your screen.
Via Internet Banking
This is another method you can use to check your FCMB account number. To do this, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to the FCMB Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your FCMB account number will be displayed on the screen.
Don’t go yet! There is another method!
To do this, you are simply to dial *329*00# with the phone number linked to your FCMB account. After you dial that, follow the prompt commands and your account number will be sent to you as SMS.
By Visiting any FCMB Branch
This method is always available to any FCMB Customers. All you need to do is visit any branch near you and tell them you forgot your account number. They may ask you for some information like your name, BVN, phone number, etc.
Once you provide them with enough details, they will gladly write your account number down to you and they may be so nice to the extent that they will still forward it to you as an SMS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I check my FCMB account number online?
Yes, you can check your FCMB account number online by logging into your FCMB Internet Banking account.
What should I do if I forgot my registered phone number with FCMB?
You should contact FCMB customer service or visit a branch to update your registered phone number before attempting to check your account number.
How to open FCMB mobile banking?
- Have you downloaded the FCMB New Mobile and haven’t enrolled?
- Launch the App.
- Click “Signup”
- Click “I have an FCMB Account” and type your account number.
- Validate your account with your card details or an OTP.
- Create your Login Password and Transaction PIN.
“Remember, having easy access to your FCMB account number is like having the key to your financial kingdom. With the methods we’ve covered, you won’t have to break a sweat the next time someone asks for your account number.
Whether you choose to use the USSD code, the FCMB mobile app, SMS method, Internet Banking, or visit a nearby branch, you’re now armed with the knowledge to retrieve your account number effortlessly.
Stay organized, stay in control, and keep those transactions flowing smoothly. Your financial journey just got a whole lot simpler. Happy banking!”
If you have any questions regarding this post, our comment box below is always open! Just drop your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Peace Out!!!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.