How to Activate 9mobile Transfer PIN in 2023: Do you want to transfer airtime to your friend and you don’t have the transfer PIN to use or you’ve forgotten?
Well, you have landed on the right page as that is exactly what is going to be explained on this page. TECHSPIKE.COM.NG got you covered!
We are human, so we are meant to forget things, 9mobile knows that and that is why they leave room for PIN reset. I will be taking you through the steps to reset your 9mobile transfer PIN.
In this post, you will get to know;
- What is 9mobile transfer PIN code
- How to activate 9mobile transfer PIN in 2023
- How to Reset 9mobile transfer PIN code
- What is the 9mobile Airtime Default PIN
- Etisalat transfer code reset
- How to generate Etisalat transfer code
- How to get 9mobile transfer code
- 9mobile to 9mobile transfer code
- How to register 9mobile transfer code
- How to create Etisalat transfer code
- How to change 9mobile transfer code
Without wasting much time, let’s get started!
What is 9mobile Transfer PIN Code
9mobile transfer PIN code is the Personal Identity Number that you will need to finalize the transfer when you are sharing airtime on your 9mobile line. The PIN is a four-digit code.
What is 9mobile Default Transfer PIN
The default transfer PIN assigned by 9mobile Nigeria to all their customers is a 4-digit code 0000. However, before a customer can use the me2U service to transfer or send airtime, he/she must change the 0000 code to a personalized 4-digit code for security purposes.
If you haven’t changed the PIN before, you can simply use 0000 as your transfer PIN.
Now, you remember you have changed your 9mobile default transfer PIN code but you can’t seem to wrap your head around it again! You can’t remember again! Don’t worry, below is how you can retrieve the transfer PIN.
How to change Transfer PIN on 9mobile Network
In this aspect, I am going to give you two ways you can successfully change your default 9mobile Me2U service PIN to a new one. The two are;
- By calling 9mobile customer service and,
- Via USSD code
Stay with me while I show you how you can change your 9mobile transfer PIN with these two methods;
How to Reset 9mobile Transfer PIN by calling the 9mobile Customer Service
You can reset your 9mobile transfer PIN by simply calling 9mobile customer service via 200 and they will get it done for you in a short time.
Simple as ABC.
See Also: How to migrate to MTN Awuf4u Tariff Plan
Now, on to how to change the MTN transfer PIN using the USSD code.
How to Change MTN Transfer PIN using USSD Code
To change using the USSD method, follow the simple steps below;
- Open your mobile phone dialer (button phone users can skip this step)
- kindly dial *247*old pin*new pin#.
- You should receive a success message that you have successfully changed your 9mobile transfer code.
For instance; Your default PIN is 0000 and the new PIN you want to use is 1234.
For example *247*0000*1234# and press “send”.
Things you need to know about Etisalat transfer pin
- Only Etisalat/9mobile users can transfer credit.
- You can only transfer to Etisalat/9mobile network users.
- The minimum charge for every transfer is N50.
- The default code is 0000 and has to be changed.
- Transfer is done from your airtime or data balance and there is no limit to the data and credit you can share.
Below is a video you watch that will guide you on how to activate 9mobile transfer PIN in 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the default PIN for 9Mobile Airtime transfer?
The default PIN for 9mobile airtime transfer is 0000. So, to change that, simply dial *247*0000*new pin#.
How can I activate Etisalat transfer code?
You just have to dial *247*,0000”*New pin#. Clear, right? It’s as easy as that.
What is transfer PIN code?
The MTN transfer PIN is a four-digit code that you need to send a credit to your friend on the MTN network.
What is Etisalat default PIN code?
Every Etisalat number has a Default Transfer PIN 0000, you need to change this PIN to any PIN of your choice. Dial *247*0000*NEW TRANSFER PIN# i.e. assuming your new Transfer PIN is 2345.
With this post, I hope your question has been answered but if you still have any questions or a question relating to this post, kindly leave us a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.