Difference between MTN True Talk and Beta Talk [mtn true talk vs beta talk]: MTN True Talk and BetaTalk are popular prepaid tariff plans offered by MTN Nigeria. Both plans offer customers affordable call rates and international call rates, as well as easy migration between plans.
In this post, we will be talking about the difference between true talk and Beta Talk. Also, we will mention the similarities between the two but before we go, we would like to explain what MTN True Talk is and what MTN Beta Talk with their benefits.
With this post, we will highlight the differences between MTN True Talk and BetaTalk to help customers make an informed choice when selecting a tariff plan.
- How to convert MTN Pulse Points to Airtime & Data
- How to buy MTN Airtime from Bank
- How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk and Benefits
- MTN Customer Care Number
- How to migrate to MTN mPulse
- MTN Yafun Yafun Double Data
- How to Hide Number on MTN
- How to check NIN Number on MTN
- How to transfer Airtime from Airtel to MTN
Without wasting much time, let’s get down to business.
MTN True Talk and its Benefits
MTN True Talk is a tariff plan offered by MTN, one of the leading mobile network operators in Africa. The plan is designed to offer customers affordable call rates to all networks in Nigeria.
With MTN True Talk, customers enjoy a flat call rate of 11k/s for calls made to all networks in Nigeria. The plan also offers a free data bonus on every recharge and allows customers to make international calls at affordable rates.
Some of its benefits include but are not limited to;
- Flat call rate: MTN True Talk offers a flat call rate of 11k/s for calls made to all networks in Nigeria, which is one of the most affordable call rates available in Nigeria.
- Free data bonus: Customers on MTN True Talk enjoy a free data bonus on every recharge they make. The bonus data varies depending on the amount of the recharge.
- Affordable international calls: MTN True Talk also offers affordable international call rates to over 200 countries. Customers can make international calls at rates as low as 2k/s.
- No daily access fee: Unlike some other tariff plans, MTN True Talk does not charge a daily access fee, which means customers do not have to pay a fixed fee before making calls.
See Also: How to check MTN Tariff Plan
MTN Beta Talk and its Benefits
MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan offered by MTN, one of the leading mobile network operators in Nigeria. The plan is designed to offer customers bonus airtime on every recharge and discounted call rates to all networks in Nigeria.
The main features and benefits of the MTN BetaTalk plan include:
- Bonus airtime on recharge: Customers on the MTN BetaTalk plan receive a 250% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above. For example, if a customer recharges N100, they will receive N250 worth of airtime, which includes the bonus airtime.
- Discounted call rates: MTN BetaTalk offers discounted call rates of 42k/s to all networks in Nigeria. This is one of the most affordable call rates available in Nigeria.
- No daily access fee: MTN BetaTalk does not charge a daily access fee, which means customers do not have to pay a fixed fee before making calls.
- International calls: Customers on the MTN BetaTalk plan can also make international calls at affordable rates to over 200 countries.
Now that you understand both the tariff plans and their benefits, let’s move on to their differences.
Similarities & Differences between MTN True Talk and Beta Talk | MTN True Talk vs MTN Beta Talk 2023
Now that we have presented to you MTN True Talk vs. Beta Talk. Let’s talk a little bit about some of the questions people ask frequently about MTN True Talk vs. Beta Talk.
Difference between MTN True Talk and Beta Talk – FAQs
Is MTN True Talk and Beta Talk the same
The answer is No. MTN True Talk is not the same as MTN Beta Talk. Although they did have some similarities they are different tariff plans.
How do I migrate from MTN beta talk to true talk?
To migrate from MTN beta talk to MTN True Talk, simply text ‘TT’ to 312, Dial *400#, or dial *123*2*6#.
How long is MTN beta talk bonus valid?
MTN Beta Talk bonus valid for one week (7 Days).
MTN True Talk and BetaTalk are prepaid tariff plans by MTN Nigeria. True Talk offers a flat call rate of 11 kobo/sec, with no bonus airtime or data bonuses.
BetaTalk has a discounted call rate of 42 kobo/sec, a 250% bonus airtime on recharges of N100 and above, and a data bonus on some recharges. Both offer affordable international call rates and easy migration between plans.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment section below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.