How to Check UBA Bank Account Balance in 2023: UBA (United Bank for Africa) is a leading financial institution that offers a wide range of financial services to its customers. One of the essential aspects of banking is keeping track of your account balance.
Checking your account balance is not only important but also easy and convenient in today’s world. With the advancement of technology, there are various ways to check your UBA account balance in 2023.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the ways you can check your account balance. Before we proceed, note that this post will provide answers to the following search questions/phrases. Remember, TECHWITNG.ORG is here for you always!
- UBA account balance code
- How to check UBA account balance without ATM
- how to check uba account balance without pin
- how to check my uba account balance
- how to check account balance on uba
- how to check uba bank account balance
- USSD code to check UBA account balance
- How to check UBA account balance on ATM machine
Let’s proceed on How to Check UBA Account Balance in 2023.
How to Check UBA Account Balance in 2023
There are various ways to check your UBA account balance, and they are easy and straightforward. These ways include:
- Via UBA Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Via USSD code
How to access UBA Account Balance via UBA
Mobile App The UBA Mobile App is a mobile application that enables UBA customers to carry out various transactions on their mobile phones. To access your account balance using the UBA Mobile App, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the UBA Mobile App on your mobile device. The app is available for download on the Google Play Store for Android devices and the App Store for iOS devices.
- Launch the app and log in using your UBA account details. If you are a new user, you will need to register for the app using your UBA account number and other required details. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the app’s homepage.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the app’s homepage. On the app’s homepage, you will see various tabs, including “Accounts,” “Transfers,” “Bills,” “Airtime,” and others. To check your account balance, click on the “Accounts” tab. This will take you to a page where you can see all the accounts linked to your UBA profile.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. From the list of accounts displayed on the “Accounts” page, select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple accounts linked to your UBA profile, make sure you select the correct account to avoid confusion.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen. Once you have selected the account, your account balance will be displayed on the screen. You can view your available balance, as well as any pending transactions or holds on the account.
See Also: How to buy Airtime from UBA Bank
How to Check Account Balance on UBA Bank via ATM
You can also view your UBA account balance by visiting any UBA ATM near you. To check your account balance using an ATM, follow the steps below:
- Insert your UBA ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” on the screen.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check UBA Bank Account Balance via Internet Banking
UBA’s Internet banking platform enables customers to carry out various banking transactions, including checking their account balances. To check your account balance using internet banking, follow the steps below:
- Log in to UBA’s internet banking platform using your account details. Simply visit www.ubagroup.com on your computer or mobile device. Log in using your account details.
- Select the account you want to check the balance for. If you have multiple bank accounts, make sure you select the right account you wish to check its balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check UBA Account Balance via USSD Code
The USSD code is a quick and convenient way to check your UBA account balance without an internet connection. To check your account balance using the USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *919*00# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your UBA account number.
- You will receive a message containing your account balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my UBA account balance on my phone?
To check your account balance using the USSD code, dial *919#. This should take you to the magic banking homepage. Thereafter, select and dial 6 and then follow the instructions. It should immediately display the balance of the account linked with that SIM.
What is the code to check UBA account balance?
The USSD code to check UBA bank account balance is *919# USSD Banking. Also, this code can be used for a lot of stuff on your UBA Bank account like recharging airtime, transferring money, checking your account number, etc.
How do I check my UBA savings account balance?
For UBA Internet Banking, log in and view your balance on the dashboard, or simply dial *919*00# on your registered phone to get your balance.
How do I get a 4-digit UBA PIN?
Dial the code *919# from the number registered with your UBA bank account. Select number 8 for the next screen. Choose number 6 for the next screen. Press number 4 for PIN setup.
How to activate UBA online banking?
Instant Self-Registration – With your debit card, individual customers can start and finish enrolment from our Internet Banking login page https://ibank.ubagroup.com by clicking the Instant Self-Registration button.
About United Bank for Africa
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is a Multinational pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos and known as Africa’s Global Bank. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. In December 2021, UBA received its banking license to commence operations in the UAE. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The shares of stock of the group are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UBA. The Group Chairman of the bank is Tony Elumelu and the GMD/CEO is Oliver Alawuba.
United Bank For Africa is a large financial services group in Nigeria and on the African continent. As of December 2021, the group’s financial assets were valued at ₦8.5 trillion (US$20.1 billion), with shareholders’ equity of ₦724.1 billion (US$1.8 billion). At that time the group employed 20,000+ people. The group maintains subsidiaries in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Chad, Cameroon, Kenya, Gabon, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Mozambique, Senegal, DR Congo, Congo Brazzaville, Mali, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, France, and UAE.
The British and French Bank Limited (BFB) commenced business in Nigeria in 1948. BFB was a subsidiary of Banque Nationale pour le commerce et l’industrie (BNCI) in Paris, which transformed its London branch into BFB as a separate subsidiary. Banque Nationale de Credit and two British investment firms, S.G. Warburg and Company and Robert Benson and Company held shares in BFB.
Following Nigeria’s independence from Britain, UBA was incorporated on 23rd, February 1961 to take over the business of BFB.
In 1970, UBA listed its shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and became the first Nigerian Bank to undertake an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Today’s UBA emerged from the merger of the dynamic and fast-growing Standard Trust Bank, incorporated in 1990, and UBA, one of the biggest and oldest banks in Nigeria. The merger was consummated on August 1, 2005, and was one of the largest mergers completed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Following the merger, UBA further expanded its brand by acquiring Continental Trust Bank that same year. In 2006, UBA acquired Trade Bank, which was under liquidation by the Central Bank of Nigeria at the time.
UBA had another successfully combined public offering rights issue in 2007 and made further acquisitions of three liquidated banks: City Express Bank, Metropolitan Bank, and African Express Bank. UBA also acquired Afrinvest UK, rebranding it UBA Capital, UK. The quest to build a strong domestic and African brand intensified in 2008 when UBA made further acquisitions of two liquidated banks: Gulf Bank and Liberty Bank. You can read more here.
In conclusion, checking your UBA account balance is simple and convenient. You can use the UBA Mobile app, USSD code, ATM, or internet banking to access your account balance. It is important to keep track of your account balance to avoid overdrafts or unauthorized transactions. We hope this blog post has been informative and helpful in guiding you on how to check your UBA account balance.
If you have any questions regarding this post, kindly leave us a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
My name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale, the CEO of TechSpike.com.ng. He is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin.